Childrens french inspired apron with ribbon trim and pockets make baking fun!
Michael Miller's Eiffel Tower fabric is combined with coordinating brown and white swiss dots grosgrain ribbon on the cupcake "wrapper" and the bow ribbon. The wrapper and ribbon are the EXACT same ribbon so they coordinate beautifully on this apron! Her name is embroidered in Navajo Turquoise which is also used as the "frosting" embroidery color. A very fun child's apron to give to a granddaughter, daughter or friend that loves to bake!
Our girls apron is perfect for:
* Mommy and Me baking gifts (Mother and Child apron sets)
* Grandmother and Me baking gifts (Grandma, Nana, Mama, daughter, granddaughter)
* Baking birthday party gift idea
* Childrens Chef cooking kitchen parties
* Kitchen portrait photography
* The young culinary expert in training
TWO child's sizes available to fit younger and older kids alike. Double pockets too to hold all the sprinkles!
* 7.5 ounce twill fabric
* 65% polyester / 35% cotton
* SM/MED Child Size (ages 3 to 6 approximately): 20"L x 15"W
* LARGE Child Size (ages 7 to 12 approximately): 24"L x 16"W
* Soil release finish
* Crease resistant finish
* American made
Apron shown is Diary Font.
Thread Colors: http://www.somethingyou.com/thread-and-ribbon-color-chart/